What is PRP?
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) or sometimes called Vampire Face Lift are injections that work by using your own natural platelets to trigger the production of new collagen in the body, resulting in tighter and smoother skin.
How Does it Work?
A small vial of blood is drawn from your arm before being spun in a centrifuge that separates platelets from other cells. The platelets and plasma is then injected into the skin, increasing collagen production.
What are the Benefits of PRP Therapy?
- PRP Therapy uses your own natural resources so there is no risk of allergic reaction
- PRP Therapy is ideal for those that dislike synthetic products
- There is little or no swelling, bruising or lumping
- PRP Therapy can be used to treat any body area without side effects
- Both men and women can benefit from this treatment and experience a more youthful look
PRP for Hair Loss and Thinning
PRP or plasma rich protein therapy uses your own blood cells to stimulate hair growth. The process involves removing a small amount of blood from the patient’s arm. The blood is then placed in a centerfuige spinning at a high speed to separate the components of the blood. The PRP portion is then re-injected into the scalp to nourish the hair follicles by using your own healing growth factors. For best results a series of treatments performed once a month for approximately 3-4 months is needed. Maintenance injections can be done every 3-6 months if needed.